Traditional Somerset Cottage
The Creamery is a detached stone cottage, fully furnished and equipped to a high standard. It sleeps six people in three bedrooms - one double and 2 twins and has its own enclosed garden and ample covered parking.
Heating, electricity, BBQ gas, towels and all bedding included.
North Wootton is a small village situated between the cathedral city of Wells, historic Glastonbury and the traditional market town of Shepton Mallet.
The Cities of Bath and Bristol are both within a short drive.
We are delighted to have been awarded four stars from Visit England. Some of our past guests have said:
- "All in all, we had a lovely week at the Creamery and I would highly recommend it"
- "We found it such a great place to stay we have already booked a return visit"
- "The whole cottage is perfect throughout and set in a perfect location"
- Wifi and phone/Ipad docking station
- Netflix, Freeview and DVD Player
- Central Heating with additional underfloor heating
- Playstation 3 and a selection of games
- BBQ and wooden garden furniture
- Baby equipment available- travel cot, high chair, stair gates.
The kitchen is fully equipped with fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave and Tassimo coffee maker.
We are happy to take delivery and put away your shopping if you wish to order on line in advance. Most of the major supermarkets deliver here.
All bedrooms are on the first floor. A full access statement is available on request.
Drive up Quaish Lane past the farmhouse and turn left in front of the large barn into the farm yard - the lane stops so you can't really go any further. The Creamery is the detached house over on your right, and you can drive right up and park outside.